Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Breaking the Habit

This week's fitness goals: 

  • Go to the gym after work at least three times.
  • Complete my trainer's strength workout twice (and try not to overdo the squats this time, I like being able to walk).
  • Again, I have made out-of-town plans for the weekend that mean I will miss Saturday Zumba.  I really hope the gym adds the Wednesday night class they were talking about, I get restless when I don't go!


This week's food goals: 

  • Oatmeal for breakfast, not bagels!  (I already failed this one today, but it doesn't mean I can't do it the rest of the week).
  • NO FAST FOOD.
  • Healthy, balanced meals.
  • Stick to my meal plan, and create one for next week.
  • Complete food prep for next week on Sunday afternoon (I've totally slacked on this in the last month).


Other goals for the week:

  • Saturday Crafternoon: Complete my peacock-themed wreath for the front door.
  • Plan at least two more days of my trip to San Francisco with my mom (three months to go!)





0 comments: