Friday, February 28, 2014

Finish the Sentence with Jake & Holly

I'm having a heck of a time posting this - Compose won't let me edit anything, so I'm stuck in HTML, plus I can't get the link up button to work! 

Here we go anyways, time to Finish the Sentence with Jake & Holly! 

1. I always pick L'Oreal Voluminous mascara over fancier high priced brands. 

2. Look at the size of those... shoes! Buying runners for Zumba has been a nightmare. My feet are kind of wide, but kind of not (depends on the shoe), and I need something lightweight and flexible, but not too flimsy. 

3. I recently learned.... that a lot of people rely on me to support them, whether it's through work, family, or friends, and I need to do a better job of handling all that responsibility. Stress will kill me; I need to get it under control. 

4. Only when no one is looking... will I eat saltines with margarine on them. Salty deliciousness. *guilt* 

5. I lost my.... purse once when it was stolen out of my (unlocked) car in the parking lot of my apartment building. This was a long time ago, so I definitely didn't have anything worth stealing in that purse (SO. POOR.), but it was still a bonehead move. The police found it a couple of years later at Stotan Falls (back in my home town), wet, muddy and completely empty except for my ID. 

6. I was certain I'd be... a music teacher. It was all I could ever imagine being, and I learned a lot of instruments in preparation. The main one was the piano, and I completed Grade 10 of the Royal Conservatory, along with the required music history and harmony courses. Now I have a desk job, and I make an excellent salary for staring at a computer all day, but there is still a twinge when I think about teaching music. 

7. There is not enough liquor in the world for me to.... sing karaoke. I've already had my moment in the spotlight, and I could tell through the booze haze that it was NOT my strong suit. 

8. I just finished... book 5 of Game of Thrones (Songs of Ice and Fire series). That was a labour of love. They're not easy books to read, even for someone like me, who chews through multiple novels a week. I was so entangled in the characters, the story, the extensive details, but it really required a lot of thought and time. 

9. Why does everyone have to be... getting on my nerves?? I think I'm extra cranky these days - I need a vacation. 

10. It's very rare when I... cry. And when I do, it's usually over something stupid. 

11. If I were a dog... I'd probably be a German Shepherd. A well trained one, who requires a lot of mental exercises and will never pee in the house. 

12. I don't believe... I am meant to be overweight. My body doesn't function well, my joints hate me, and my frame is not that big, even though I'm 5'11". I've got skinny extremities! When I stand next to my (skinny, healthy) brother, I feel like I should have the same focus on fitness, healthy eating and willpower that he does, but something in my brain is messed up when it comes to food.

1 comments:

Holly said...

I love L'oreal mascara too! :)